Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sword Fighting with Uncle Brian

Ok, I have fallen behind on my blogging, so now I'll attempt to catch up. Last, last weekend (not the one that just passed), Paul's brother Brian came down to visit for the weekend. Uncle Brian in THE COOLEST uncle, just ask any of the kids in the Soto family. We got to him all to ourselves for 2 full days! Always ready for a sword fight--dressed up of course--Isaac asked Uncle Brian to have a sword fight and Uncle Brian said yes (remember I said he's the coolest). Paul had the presence of mind to snap a few pictures. Good times in the morning before we went to the climbing gym. Sadly, neither Paul nor I had the presence of mind to even remember the camera, so no pictures of that...Uncle Brian, you'll have to come back again soon, we'll all go climbing and remember to take the camera this time!

No comments: