Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grams and Isaac

Grams came for her first visit since December--we missed her!--and it was high time we got some pictures of them together. Yesterday at the beginning of their water play (which turned into way more, see next post) one of the full spray bottles fell right on Grams' toe. To help her feel better Isaac gave her an awesome hug, I was there with the camera. Don't think they could love each other more! The late afternoon light helped to make a soft, sweet picture.


This is another picture that Grams took inside Isaac's new fort. Ever since I was in college my mom and I have always called pictures we take of the two of us, pointing the camera back at ourselves, "Thelma and Louise" pictures. Why? I dunno, but that's what we call them. Over the years we've both gotten a lot better at getting the camera aimed back right. Isaac is signing "I love you" just for good measure.

No comments: