Saturday, June 23, 2007

Visiting the Splash Pad with Grams

My mom arrived yesterday afternoon and this morning after I got home after my overnight we decided it was time for Splash Pad initiation for Grams--she's not a big fan of the heat so the cool water would be just the thing! To be honest, I'm not sure who had more fun, Isaac or Grams. There was a lot of splashing and goosebumps (despite our expected high of 106 degrees today) and squealing to boot. I snapped a couple of pictures after we were finished. This first one demonstrates what happens when you twist my mom's ear...I think sometimes she must be younger than me with all the silly and fun things she comes up with when playing with Isaac!
The second photo is just a nice picture of Grams and her grandson hanging out on the boulder at by the Splash Pad. Grams says she comes to visit us all, but the smile in this photo, tells me who she really comes to see! But I don't mind, and neither does Isaac! More fun to follow tomorrow!

No comments: