Monday, June 18, 2007

Almost Famous

A couple of weeks ago Summit Hut--an outdoor retailer in town where Paul has worked for 7 years--asked if Isaac could pose for some pictures for a newspaper article in the Tucson Citizen. Isaac was so excited because he was going to be "famous." The article came out in the paper today...For those of you afar you can check out the Tucson Citizen website at:
http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/ss/body/54889
Then click on the thumbnails on the upper right to see pictures of Isaac and I. I plan to buy the paper today and maybe I can get a picture of the newspaper article up later today.

As an aside, if anyone would like to leave comments and doesn't know how, at the end of each post there is a "comments" button and if you click on it you can post your own comment! I like comments, because then I know people out there are actually reading and looking at my posts. Off now to Isaac's first swim lessons! Hope to get some pictures of that today, too.

No comments: