Monday, June 11, 2007

Isaac's Art

Today while I was on the phone with a friend, Isaac drew this picture. I was just blown away! I know I am most certainly biased, but I thought it was pretty cool. Isaac made certain to show me where Hawaii is and also added the Bermuda Triangle. How he knows about the Bermuda Triangle I don't know...The things below the Triangle are octopus legs, because "they are evil and dangerous." The thing above the Triangle is an alien spaceship. I love to see his creativity expressed through artwork! Hope you all get a kick out of it, too!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow! He really is talented! And clear that mom doesn't surpress it by giving him only color books! He has a pretty good handle on geography, too, doesn't he! He's how old?

Soto Family said...

Marlene,
He is 5 years old. It is impressive, but he did have a map in front of him, though. Thanks for looking!

Unknown said...

Issac is so creative and imaginative. It is fun to visit and watch the freedom pour forth.

Love, Grams

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.