Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gift Card Cupcakes

Ok, I'll keep it to a minimum. I have been super lame about updating this thing, and for those of you who check in and wonder what happened to me, sorry! I've been busy, and honestly it's much easier to just throw some pictures up on FaceBook and not have to deal with lots of silly Blogger issues I don't know how to fix--Blogger never acts the way I want, I really want it to look a certain way, but know no HTML and therefore have to try to force Blogger to play along.
Anyway, my friend Heidi saw these somewhere and I had been looking for an excuse to make one (or some). Christmas for the nieces provided just the excuse I needed! No they are not edible, but they do hold gift cards in them and I think are super cool. Once I get through quilt-mania, if I get through quilt mania, I might just have to make another one. Here's a link to the video on how to make them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkVm1Tif6gI

No comments: