Sunday, March 9, 2008

Archery

For Isaac this was the ultimate. Last year he wanted to do it so badly, but we discovered it after we'd already spent our miserly amount allotted for the day. His desire was not at all diminished by a year of waiting! For me, these are absolutely my current favorite pictures of him. I love how the light is coming across them and lighting up his hair. I also love the focus and intent in his eyes, and you can actually see the tunic I made.
As many of you know, we have recently made some positive financial changes which mean we are using our money more effectively and carefully. That means we have to say "no" to a lot of stuff we used to say "yes" to. But we are also able to save for special occasions like the Renaissance Festival where we get to say "yes" to most everything. I like our new way so much better!

No comments: