Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Splash Park Action Shots

Isaac and I hit the splash pad at Brandi Fenton Memorial Park today. He was so patient with me sewing most of the day yesterday so today I thought that it'd be fun to get out, oh, and I promised! We just discovered this park by going to a friend's birthday party (see "Focused Face") and since it's so close to the house and we can go run and have coolin' off fun for free, why not? Here are a few action shots. Isaac was absolutely awesome letting me take lots of pictures. His only complaint was he wanted me to go play with him--which I did LOTS--I just also took lots of pictures. The park is a blast and has a kids play ground just a few steps away so Isaac and I went back and forth a few times. If you live in Tucson, check out this park! Come splash with us!




















No comments: