Thursday, May 24, 2007

Playing in the Hose Sprayer

Today Isaac and I started the summer off with a bang. We went out to breakfast at IHOP--I've been craving it for months. Then we went to the library to start the summer reading program they have. Isaac got and signed his own first library card and checked out three books. When we got home he asked if he could set up a wild hose sprayer he received as a birthday present. He ran through it over and over, singing and dancing like a wild banshee. It has been a while since I've gotten any pictures, so I decided to get out the camera and snap some pictures. Isaac is a riot and kept me entertained the whole time! I think he had a pretty good time, too. ;-)






3 comments:

Michael said...

Sure is a cute kid! But what do you expect from a grandpa? Tell us more about this 'crazy' sprinkler...

Sandi said...

How cute, glad that you got a blog up and I will continue to watch your family and read all about the fun things you do. Take care
Sandi

Soto Family said...

The sprinkler is a long tube that attaches to the garden hose and has lots of skinny 9" tubes coming off the larger one that whip around like crazy snakes under the water pressure. Lots of unpredictable spraying water fun!