Thursday, September 3, 2009

Karate Kid

Every year the water level at the Lake is a little different. That means every year there is some new "it" spot to hang out and play. This year the water was pretty high, but just low enough to reveal the top of a long granite rock. My brother, in all his genius, did a karate kick off the rock into the water. I saw Isaac's face go from hanging out to complete and utter awe. I knew Isaac would just have to try it! In fact, it became the "it" activity for the whole week. We got a few pictures, and here are a couple of them. The first one is one of those pictures that I see Isaac and think "he's not a teenager yet, why does he look like one?"
This one gives an idea of what it looks like after the kick is executed. It looks like he is jumping right on my brother and niece, but actually he's not. Can't wait for next year's trip!

No comments: