Monday, November 3, 2008

All Important Halloween

Every year we head out to my friend Heidi's house for trick-r-treating. Our neighborhood doesn't have too many kids and so isn't the best for Halloween. Heidi's neighborhood on the other hand is awesome, full of kids and lots of participating houses. From left to right: Isaac, Kira and Evan.

As you can see, I made a cover for Isaac's helmet to make it match is uniform. We also added an American flag, Paul's US Army and Mountain Division patches in all the authentic locations. From the shot at right you can see his excitement at getting candy!
Once again my camera rocks and it's "night scene" mode saved the day and got me lots of pictures that didn't suck. Unluckily for those I was photographing there was still a flash. The last picture shows Isaac at the end of the night, this is how he prepared himself for the pictures. Sorry kiddo, but I gotta get your picture!

No comments: