Saturday, May 24, 2008

Splash Park with Isaac's Class

On Tuesday Isaac's class went to the Splash Park for the second half of the day. Luckily, my school had finals and I was done in time to go meet them there. There was lunch, then lots of playing in the water, playing on the play structure, more water play followed up by popsicles. I was one of the only parents with a camera, so I felt obligated (ha, I would have done it anyway) to take pictures of everyone. Let me tell you how hard it is to get a picture of 6 and 7 year -old boys! But eventually I got good pictures of everyone. For starters is a picture of Isaac on the play structure. He is getting so tall, and for now it all seems to be in the legs. Though Paul isn't especially tall, my dad is 6'4" so we'll see how tall Isaac ends up.
Just LOVE this picture of Isaac eating his popsicle. Crazy post swimming hair, happy face...how yummy!
















Here Jo huddles together with some of the kids from her class as the bucket of water overhead fills and tips over. Such a fun picture when I caught the water at just the right moment. I can't tell you how much Jo's kids adore her--she is the most amazing teacher!










Lastly, a group picture, the goofy one. I always like goofy more than the serious ones. They're so much more memorable! What a great group!

No comments: