Friday, April 25, 2008

Pima County Fair

Isaac and I have been looking forward to the fair for months...he for the rides, me for the food! It was finally here and we went on wristband night so that Isaac could ride rides to his heart's content. After Isaac and Paul made it through the little kid area and I found my nachos with jalapenos, we all rode this awesome swing ride. Last year I rode the ferris wheel with Isaac and let me tell you how much I DID NOT like it, especially when it was going up and over the top or wiggling. I wasn't sure if I'd like this ride, but it turned out to be pretty fun.
Paul sat behind and took pictures and video. I like the picture at right because as usual, Paul has managed to be in the picture, without being in the picture, and because you can see the fair lights blazing by below us.
Isaac especially liked the "fun houses" with moving, shifting, turning floors, mirrors, slides and rotating walls. The fair has a few of them and he tried them all more than once. We didn't get too many pictures, but there was lots of cool video. If I can get a small enough clip I'll post one from when Paul and Isaac rode the ride that looks like gliders and you lay in on your stomach. It's hilarious! Lots of family fun and can I tell you how MUCH I love funnel cake???

No comments: