Friday, November 23, 2007

Me and my Hubby

Another of my self-taken pictures of Paul and I. Not the best picture, perhaps, but not so bad considering I was holding the camera. Looking pretty good, all dressed up together! Things are changing here at the Soto residence. I FINALLY gave my two weeks notice to the group home. For those of you who may not know, I work like a regular person during week full-time as an interpreter for the deaf. But I have also been working Friday and Saturday overnights for the group home for 5 years now. To give you an idea, that means I've been working 50-60 hour weeks for 5 years. Needless to say, I'm a bit over that schedule and the constraints it puts on my weekends as a person/mom as well as those it puts on us doing things as a family. I hope that leaving the group home will be a new start for me, and for our family. I have big dreams of camping trips, relaxing weekends at home, movie nights and lots of other things. On an everyday basis, I hope that it will help me to be more of the mom I want to be; being less tired I hope will help me to be more patient and enthusiastic. Three cheers for a new life and positive change!

No comments: